Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Busy Week


Ryan was not too sure about the snow. He was still in his PJ's but Jason went down for a nap so I had to make good use of the time. As you can see his boots are actually rain boots. He did not like walking in them and actually cried after being outside for less than 5 minutes. He has gotten use to wearing his boots. He liked playing in the mud this past weekend.


Jason was so tired at dinner the other night, I didn't think he would be able to stay up. But, like his brother, he likes food too much to miss out on a meal for sleep.

Ryan has now started to climb in the toy box and sit and play. It cracks me up. The first time he did it he looked at me waiting for me to tell him no, I just laughed. He is such a goofball!!!!

Last will be a bunch of pictures, Ryan's first haircut. He did well!





No comments: