Monday, July 6, 2009

Cleaning

I am finding that there is always something that needs to be cleaned. Today we had our carpets cleaned. WOW! They look great and make the house seem so much cleaner. All the toys were loaded in the kitchen so I went through them and cleaned out and organized. These boys have way too many toys!
I took Ryan to My Gym today and he loved it. Each week he gets more and more into it. Today he was doing the motions to the songs they sing each week. This afternoon I took both boys back for a Free Play hour. Jason enjoyed it there today. Daddy met us there and boy did we have fun. It turned out we were the only ones that showed up so we had the place to ourselves. Ryan loves the TRAMPOLINE! Waiting for a turn is something Ryan needs help with. I will try to remember to take some pictures the next time we go.

No comments: