Monday, October 15, 2012

Not so great........

At this BLOGGING thing. I feel like I always have so much I could tell and plenty of pictures to put up but I just don't make the time to make it happen. We have been extremely busy in this household this past year. There is way to much to even try to catch everyone up on. So I am going to skip many months and hopefullly sometime go back to them. September was the start of the new school year. Ryan is now in Kindergarten and he is loving it. His class is very large, at 26 students. I can not imagine having 26 5 and 6 year olds in class. I am not sure how the teacher gets anything done but she does and she is excellent. The only part Ryan does not like is the bus ride home. The child that sits with him really seems to bother him. I told Ryan to either deal with it or ask the bus driver for another seat. For now, he is just dealing with it. Jason is in his last year of pre-school. He had a rough start, which I expected. Last year he cried almost every single day when he dropped him off. This year started the same way. After a month, he finally told me he just doesn't know what to do when he is done with breakfast.....really.......it took a year to tell me this! It was such an easy fix! And the crying is done. Just recently I was there when a little girl came over and sat next to Jason. She looked at me and said "I am sitting next to my prince, Jason". It was so cute. Jason just smiled at me and looked down at his food quickly! I too was back in school, starting my 10th year in the district. It hasn't been a bad start but I wouldn't call it a good start either. It was just kinda blah! Hope to add pictures soon! Had a little issue and my phone no longer works!!!!!

No comments: