Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving was wonderful. Ryan really enjoyed himself and ate more than most adults would, lol. As we were getting ready to go to Andy's Parents Ryan took a tumble and ended up with a black and blue goose egg on his head. You will be able to tell in the pictures. Jason had his first helping of mashed potatoes. He seemed to enjoy them but still loved whatever it was we fed him out of the jar. He is also a big eater, just like Ryan.

Andy had fun playing with the boys also.

Ryan helped his cousin make a gingerbread house. He was really excited but only got to help a little since he likes eating the candy better than putting them on the house.




The next morning my mom and I got up at 4 and went shopping. I think I imagined it would be worse than it was. I got a lot of shopping done over the weekend. I shopped Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I have about 5 gifts left to buy and I am done. Wow, I have never been this far ahead. Don't ask about wrapping though.
On Saturday night Andy threw me a surprise birthday party. He pulled it off well. I was very surprised and did not have a clue about it.
Well, I guess that is it for now!

No comments: