Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cold Day!

The weather here is no fun. Snow, rain, sleet and COLD! I hate the winter so much. I hate bad weather! I had so many little errands to run today and that is NOT happening.
Jason has decided, once again, that he does not need to sleep in but will be up between 4 and 6am. No fun and we are not sure what his deal is. Here is a few of his 6 month shots. I really like how these pictures turned out. He is such a happy baby and they really show that.
Ryan has been doing well. He dances to every song possible and is repeating everything we have been saying. Some times it is so funny. Jason finds Ryan to be very funny. I am a little nervous that I have a class clown on my hands and my other one is giving him the bad ideas. Well, I will catch up again soon. Things here have been really hectic and the camera doesn't seem to be around when I reach for it. I will make sure plenty of pictures are taken in the next few weeks.