Monday, January 12, 2009

I stink at Blogging!

So I have figured out that I stink at this blogging thing. Not sure what my problem is. I am busy but should be able to get on here a few times a week to blog. I will try to do better. We have been so busy since the last time I was on.
Christmas was wonderful and the boys were spoiled. Andy and I went to a wedding. Then Andy and I headed to Florida for the Marathon Weekend to do our run for the AT Children's Project. It was a quick and tiring few days. Andy did great in the 1/2 marathon, finishing in under 2 and a half hours. Real good for only running twice in the last year, huh? Kinda makes you sick. I had been training and then the cold weather came and life became even more hectic. So training for me stopped at the beginning of November. Not a good idea! Remind me of that next year. I am going to post a bunch of pictures and hope to be on again by the end of the week.

Well, for some reason it is not letting me post pictures, of course!!!!!!!!!
I will try again later!

No comments: