Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

It's been a nice Labor Day weekend. We have had a lot of family time and I think the boys are sick of us, LOL! Today they are pushing every button possible and asking when it is time for school. Not soon enough is my thought! What a nice mom I am! HA
Anyway, Andy and I went to the Sugarland Concert in Allentown on Friday night. We went with some really good friends and had a blast. The boys had a blast at Pop-Pop Bill and Mom-Mom's house. They had so much fun that they were asleep by 7:00 on Saturday. On Sunday we went to hang out with Andy's family. This cousins were in town from North Carolina. The boys had such a blast!!!!!!

The boys had fun at school and are already showing how much they are learning. Jason had a little rough patch with being so sad that Ryan wasn't in his classroom. I think we have made it through that though!

Very hard to get a good picture of even some of the kids. This is Rachel and Meg. They had a blast.
Tomorrow is back to work for me. And we are signing the boys up for swim lessons again

No comments: