Tuesday, August 23, 2011

We made it through!

The boys were very happy to be going to school together. When we got to school we could not find Jason's name on anything in the room we thought he was in. It all worked out quickly and when I left the boys were playing! From what I was told, Jason had big tears quite a few times, not because he missed me, lol, but because Ryan couldn't stay in his class with him. I am the one that asked for school to be that way. They need to be without eachother every now and then. It will be good for them.
And the best part, both boys were in the same clothing I left them in! I thought for sure I would have a load of laudry to do. I am so proud of Jason, the long summer of fights about using the potty seem worth it now!
I didn't get to upload the pictures today or I should say I didn't make time to upload them. Instead, I finished the book The Help. WIth school starting tomorrow, I had a feeling if I didn't finish today, it would be a long time before I did!

No comments: