Friday, August 5, 2011

Wow, I stink at this...Summer Update!

I have not been good with blogging, in fact, I am terrible with it. I thought I would try again, although with school starting in the next two weeks I am not sure this was the best time to start.
I will play a little catch up for just this summer.
We headed to OCMD for a week in June and the boys had a blast. It does get easier as they get older. We were even able to skip naps a few days and stay on the beach all day long.

The baby pool on the beach is a life saver. It keeps the boys happy and they can wash the sand off their hands any time they want.


After the beach came 2 weeks of swim lessons for both boys. Jason was potty trained enough to take the lessons, which was a big worry for me. Both boys did a great job. Ryan even earned his Baby Eagles Patch and then took the plunge off the diving board. I was so proud of him.

We spent some time hanging out with friends and family and then we left for North Carolina! What a great vacation we had. The boys get so much attention from everyone. They are the youngest by 13 years and they gobble up the attention!

While in North Carolina the boys got to go fishing with friends. They had a blast. They didn't get mad when they didn't get to hold the pole or anything but when the fish came in they would jump up and down and scream! Too cute!


Since we have been home from the beach the boys have had play dates, spent time at home and just enjoyed not being on a schedule. All of that will end too soon! Starting the 16th we are back to a full time schedule. I am not looking forward to it but the boys are since they both will be going to pre-school. Ryan will be going 3 days a week and Jason will be going 2 days a week. They will not be in the same class, which is a very good thing. They need to learn to be away from each other!



Hope to be back soon with more!

No comments: