Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Busy Time

It was brought to my attention that my summer was just about over and I wanted to scream. Instead, we are making the most of it. My mom and Tom had the boys Saturday into Sunday. Andy and I went to a friends Surprise Party on Lake Meade! It was such a great time and a great way to celebrate 6 years of marriage. Time goes so fast.
I went down to stay at my moms for a few days and got in a lot of visits. I saw a friend whom I have not seen in probably 15 years. It was a blast and my boys were so sad to leave her fun filled out! They keep asking when we are going back. That evening we headed over to Pop-pop Bill and Mom-mom's house. The boys had a blast playing and laughing and acting like Hams infront of my friend Sarah. On Tuesday we had two play dates, one with Stacey and the girls and then one with my Cousin Jenn and her two little ones.
My boys were worn out but enjoyed every moment of it. We came back yesterday and they keep saying "who we going to play with next"? Luckily for them we met a friend at the park this AM and they had another great time. I have to get pictures off of my phone to get up on here! I am hoping to do that today or tonight!

No comments: