Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School for the Boys

Well, tomorrow is the day! Pre-school for both of them. They will be in different classes but will still get to see each other plenty. I just can't believe it's time already. Summer went so fast. I spent many hours working on Potty Training Jason. My dear son likes to work me hard, really hard. Overall he is doing great and will be fine for school. I just can't wait for the day that I do not need to help anyone in the bathroom. AAAAhhhhhhhh, that will be GREAT!
Both boys are really excited for school. I think Ryan is going to make some big gains this year when it comes to numbers and letters. I am hoping that Jason will see that life is much better with no whining, LOL, a mom can hope.
My first day is Wednesday. I have a larger size caseload this year. I am hoping for a great year.
Hopefully I will have time to get on here and post some of our pictures from the morning.

No comments: