Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Catching Up

So it was brought to my attention that I have not blogged since the 19th. I think that is someones way of saying "I want to see and hear more about the boys"! I am a slacker. I admit I went to write this often but never had my camera around to get the pictures off of it. Lots has happened so I will do a few short blogs over the next few days and hopefully catch up.



As I celebrated my birthday Ryan enjoyed the ice cream cake. The family all sang happy birthday and Ryan saw everyone was happy. Well, Ryan tried to be happy by clapping and trying to smile but really he was crying and scared. I felt so bad for him but when the cake came he was as happy as could be.






I will get on here tomorrow at some time and do more updates. Not sure if I mentioned on here or not but Jason has gotten his first tooth!

1 comment: