Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Tough Day

My day was one of the toughest days I have ever been through. I won't go into the details but I can tell you what I have learned from it. I will only list a few but know there are many more.
I have learned that people that may not seem like your good friends will pull together for you in a time of need.
I have learned that when life gets tough you need to learn to lean on your closest family and friends.
I have learned that my children bring me the greatest joy, even when they are crying and cranky.
I have learned to value each day.
The boys both went to daycare today. This was Jason's first day and Ryan didn't give him the time of day. I guess Ryan likes his days there and is used to not having a baby brother tagging along. I guess he better learn soon that he will always be having a brother tag along after him, wanting to be with him and probably annoying him. That is the life of siblings!
The weather was beautiful today and is suppose to be even nicer tomorrow. I guess that means I have no excuse not to go for a nice long run!

1 comment:

Tom said...

Just read this and your insight into what life is all about makes me feel so proud of the person you are, it's just another reason why I love you.