Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend

This weekend went by so quickly. Friday I had to get out there and run so the boys and I were off. This is what they looked like when we got back from the run.


That is right, look closely and you will notice Ryan is missing a shoe. So I had to throw the kids in the car and re-trace my steps. Luckily we found the shoe but Ryan thought the whole situation was funny. He laughed when I told him we had to go look for it, he laughed when I found it and gave it to him. Ryan loved being outside and we stayed outside for a very long time. He walks around the house saying "bubble, bubble, bubble. What cheap entertainment!




On Sunday Ryan went to Molly's house (she lives next door) and had a blast playing with all of her toys. Ryan also went to the diner for breakfast and Chili's for dinner. He ate a great meal both times.
Jason also spent a lot of time outside this weekend. Jason is a blast right now. It is so easy to make him smile. He has a great belly laugh which Ryan can get him to do very easily! Tomorrow we go back to the cold weather and normal routine!

No comments: